FIN// Visual artist // Photographer // Media Messenger // Lover of the Truth // bookings: emilkaeverywhere@gmail.com

sunnuntai 25. lokakuuta 2015

Im there where I should be.



I guess I´m pretty satisfied with the direction of my life at the moment. I know I´m there where I should be, in the middle of God´s good plan for my life. I´m on my way achieving my goals and fulfilling my calling - step by step, day by day.

And yes, I´ve decided not to give up. No matter what´s coming up, no matter how hard the seasons might get - I know they won´t get me cause The Allmighty One is on my side. Always. He sees me, knows me and understands every tiny detail of my life. He has not forgotten the things of my heart and He never will.  

What a wonderful life I´ve found in Him..

Emilka

4 kommenttia:

  1. Mä niin tiedän tunteen! Mielessä ja ympärillä myrskyää, mutta sydämessä on ihmeellinen rauha. Sen turvin on turvallista olla juuri siinä, mihin Jumala on johdattanut ja samalla matkalla johonkin uuteen.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Kyllä! Niin turvallista elää keskellä Jumalan suunnitelmaa :). Se on niin parasta!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Vihdoin oon oppinut, että elämästä ei oikein saa omin sormin otetta. Mutta Jumala on suunnitelmiensa tasalla :). Mielenkiintoista, vaikkei tällaiselle rauhattomalle aina helppoa uskoa ja ymmärtää..

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Viisautta! <3 Onneks ei tarvitse itse tietää kaikkea vaan saa luottaa!
      Joycen sanoin: "Trust always requires having some unanswered questions in your life.."

      Poista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...