FIN// Visual artist // Photographer // Media Messenger // Lover of the Truth // bookings: emilkaeverywhere@gmail.com

maanantai 26. marraskuuta 2012


"This is my prayer in the desert
When all that's within me feels dry
This is my prayer in the hunger in me
My God is a God who provides


                      And this is my prayer in the fire
In weakness or trial or pain
           There is a faith proved
               Of more worth than gold
    So refine me Lord through the flames



                       And I will bring praise
      I will bring praise
No weapon forged against me shall remain



                                 

I Will rejoice
I will declare
God is my victory and He is here

  And this is my prayer in the battle
And triumph is still on it's way
I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ
So firm on His promise I'll stand


All of my life
In every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship



This is my prayer in the harvest When favor and providence flow
 
I know I'm filled to be emptied again  The seed I've recieved I will sow."
  

 
Tää laulu on usein ollut mielessä täällä kaukana. Kiteyttää jotenkin älyttömän hyvin näitä täällä koettuja fiiliksiä ja sitä missä kohtaa tällä hetkellä mennään. Jälleen tänään minä valitsen luottaa Jumalan hyvyyteen ja uskollisuuteen ja siihen että Hän tietää mitä tekee. Mun pieninkään huokaus ei oo Häneltä salassa.

E

kuvat / omat arkistot & weheartit 
  

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...